tagged? I'll give you a hint. It's me.
I should be sleeping instead of doing this right now, but there are a bunch of drunkards making owl noises outside the hotel I'm staying at, so there's no point in trying to sleep anyway.
So here I go!
Rules of BEING TAGGED:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share ten things about them.
3. Answer the ten questions asked to you and invent ten questions the people you tag have to answer.
4. Choose ten people and put their icons on your journal. I('ll tag however many people I want to tag)
5. Go to their page and inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "you're tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag ten people. (If you actually tag exactly 10 people I am judging you)
8. No tag backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
Okay, so here are 10 new things about yours truly.
1. The first time I was sent down to the principal's office was in the 1st grade. I drew a huge smiley face on my desk without knowing we weren't allowed to draw on them.
2. I listened to the band, No Doubt, on the radio for 7 years without knowing who was in the band or what they were called. I found out who they were a couple years ago and I have been a fan ever since.
3. I aspire to become a singer when I'm older. I've already written some songs in preparation!
4. Although I'm a great skier, I tried ice skating last year, but I wasn't that good at it. Yulia Lipnitskaya has inspired me to try it again, though. Btw, if you haven't seen her skate already, go on YouTube and look her up because she is perfect.
5. I'm currently the president of my school's GSA. I'm all about gay right, even though I feel absolutely no sexual attraction to other girls with maybe a few exceptions to my celebrity crushes
6. One year at my school's Halloween party, my friend and I scared the shit out of a bunch of people by dressing as the Grady Twins from The Shining and beckoning people to play with us whenever they entered one of the hallways.
7. Due to my gullible nature as a child and a prank played on me by my cousins, I spent half my life thinking my middle name was Lana when, really, it was Elsa. I actually used to like the name Lana better than Stephanie and had people call me that. Some people still call me that, actually.
8. If I could live / remain healthy for a week without eating anything, I wouldn't even touch a piece of food. I'm not much of an eating enthusiast, which most people find shocking.
9. Despite the general info I share on deviantART, no one I know in real life knows I have an account on here. I don't intend to let that change
10. I can play the piano and the acoustic guitar. I also play cello in the orchestra at school, but I suck.
Okay, now it's time to answer Kane's questions. Wish me luck!
1. If you could have one or both of your arms removed and replaced with bionic enhancements, would you go for it?
It depends, to be honest. I guess I would go for one arm, but even that would be a lot for me.
2. Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?...
You lazy ass
3. If you had to assign yourself one of the three main RPG classes (Warrior, Mage, Rogue) based on personality, which would fit you best?
Probably Mage. I would definitely enjoy casting spells! How cool would that be?
4. Why can't the fork and the electrical outlet be friends?
Because bad things happen when you stick forks into electrical outlets... Bad things...
5. Have you ever read a manga called "Bio-Meat: Nectar"?
One of my friends does. She was obsessed with it back in freshman year.
6. Is there a foreign language you're interested in learning? If so, why?
I know some Italian already, but I really want to learn Japanese and Russian. I want to learn Japanese because the language just fascinates me and other reasons. I want to learn Russian so I can scare people and yell at them and stuff X3
7. If a part of your body glowed brightly at all times, which part would that be, preferably? You can pick more than one spot, if you want like, both your hands and your medula oblongata or something.
My beautiful hair... So majestic... Oh, and my eyes 0.0
8. Do you know what a medula oblongata is?
Yeah, it's part of your brain. I didn't take AP biology for nothing
9. Any guilty pleasures when it comes to music?
Personally, I love a lot of music, so not exactly. I'd have to think about that though.
10. It took me an hour and 35 minutes to write these questions; you can do better, can't you?
Will you eat me or something if I say yes? o.0
Okay, well there you have it! Now here are my beautiful questions:
1. Are you a skier? What's the highest level trail you've skied?
2. Which Tumblr fandom would you consider yourself part of: Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Frozen? (You don't need to have Tumblr to answer) (hella Frozen x3)
3. What's your worst experience in school ever?
4. Favorite genre of music? Favorite band/singer?
5. We don't have Coke here. Is Pepsi okay?
6. Write a sentence about your favorite hobby in Italian.
7. If you could magically become an expert at any one skill, what would it be?
8. How many times have you lost your mind while playing Flappy Bird?
9. What time is it where you are right now?
10. The idler wheel is wiser than the driver of the screw and whipping cords will serve you more than ropes will ever do.
Okay, and that's it! Here are the people who I'm tagging:
I can't think of anyone else at the moment
I may end up updating, but for now, there you have it.